Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday Afternoon

Another post title based on a song title. But the real purpose of this post is a progress update.

Item #1 from this week's task list is done. I have to remember to run the CMX once per week for track cleaning, and over time I'll learn how to optimize this exercise. Once optimized I'll write a post on it.

For item #4, I've ordered the track, per my post from last night. That's all I wanted to accomplish for this task this week.

I've also made progress on item #2 and on one of the items on the problem log. I'll write more on those later this week.

In addition, I added one item to the problem log. The Kato SD90/43MAC (CEFX 118) which has the new decoder runs very fast at speed setting 001. I suspect that I may have accidentally modified the speed table CV when I was resolving the address problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment